Descripción | Description
The Noamomi tribe must choose a new shaman. To keep up the tradition, the candidates must compete in the thousand-year-old race and to get right their predictions of the places in which the ostriches will finish the race. The candidates take a deep breath and approach to the dry riverbed on a hot morning. The nervous ostriches are behind the fence, waiting. The candidates observe each other, studying; who knows how much magic runs through their bodies. The elderly man of the tribe opens the fence… The race to become the new shaman of the tribe has begun!
Welcome to Banjooli Xeet, a crazy ostriches race with plenty of spells, bluffing, predictions and funny tricks!
Banjooli Xeet has been awarded with the following:
- 2012 Granollers board game contest, Finalist.
- 2012 Tona board game competition, Finalist.
- 2013 Spiel des Suegras, Winner.
- 2013 Golden Geek Awards Children’s Game category Nominee.
You will find inside a Banjooli box:
- 4 rulebooks: English, Spanish, French and German.
- 10 tiles illustrated on both sides.
- 5 Ostrich tokens illustrated on both sides.
- 5 Movement dice.
- 1 Sorcery die.
- 11 Berry tokens.
- 1 Lion token.
- 10 Predictions.