At last! Polis: Fight for the Hegemony is available now!
But, attention! There are good news also because we have included a 4 promo cards set. We are going to explain the Historical background on our social networks, webpage and blog. Here you have their titles:
- The Battle of Dipaea.
- The Megarian Decree.
- Destruction of Plataea.
- Thucydides concludes “History of the Peloponnesian War”.
Here you the links with the different items for sale:
- Promo Cards.
The game is full in English.
To purchase Polis: Fight for the Hegemony is really easy (although the shop is in Spanish). Go to our Shop (or “Tienda”) and check “Añadir al Carro”. Then “Ver Carro”. A new screen appears and you only have to check “Ir a la Caja”. A new screen will appear and on “Dirección de Facturación” you only have to fill in the gaps:
- País / Country (select your country):
Alemania (Germany), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croacia (Croatia), Dinamarca (Denmark), Eslovaquia (Slovakia), Eslovenia (Slovenia), Estonia, Finlandia (Finland), Francia (France), Grecia (Greece), Hungría (Hungary), Irlanda (Ireland), Islandia (Iceland), Italia (Italy), Letonia (Latvia), Lituania (Lithuania), Luxemburgo (Luxembourg), Noruega (Norway), Países Bajos (The Netherlands), Polonia (Poland), Portugal, Reino Unido (United Kingdom), República Checa (Czech Republic), Rumanía (Romania), Serbia, Suecia (Sweden), Suiza (Switzerland) and Turquía (Turkey).
- Nombre / Name.
- Apellido / Surname.
- Nombre de la Empresa / Name of the Company (if any).
- Dirección / Address.
- Código Postal / Postal Code.
- Localidad-Ciudad / Town-City.
- Provincia / Province (or State).
- Dirección de E-Mail / E-Mail Address.
- Teléfono / Phone (so the Forwarder could contact with you if you are not at home when they arrive).
Finally you only have to check payment: paypal or bank transfer.
And that’s all! (Sorry for the inconvenience).